316L Stainless Steel is one of the highest grades of steel. We supply these blanks to companies with their own in-house laser marking, laser engraving and traditional engraving capabilities.
316L Stainless Steel is hard wearing and should especially be used for the following applications:
- Chemical processing and storage equipment.
- Refinery equipment
- Medical devices
- Marine environments, especially those with chlorides present
- The food industry
Also is is especially suitable when:
- The environment includes a high amount of corrosive elements.
- The material will be placed underwater or be exposed to water consistently.
- In applications where greater strength and hardness are required.
Discounts are available for multiple quantities as follows:
|Quantity||Discount||Price (exc VAT)||Price (inc VAT)||
|10 - 25||5%||£2.23||£2.68||£0.12 per item|
|25 - 50||10%||£2.12||£2.54||£0.23 per item|
|50 - 100||35%||£1.53||£1.84||£0.82 per item|
|100 - 250||42%||£1.36||£1.63||£0.99 per item|
|250 - 500||64%||£0.85||£1.02||£1.50 per item|
|500 - 1000||69%||£0.73||£0.88||£1.62 per item|
|1000+||73%||£0.63||£0.76||£1.72 per item|